Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Sitting and Thinking?

Well here I sit at my computer, trying to figure out what to post but this disease of mine, Alzheimer's does not want to cooperate with me. I had this wonderful post in my head and well I guess it is lost among my brain cells. This is a very frustrating time for me, see for the first 10 years with this friend of mine I was still able to function brain wise to an extent, now I get confused more, remember less and even forget what I am doing. It is part of the process and not much I can do about it. This is what makes me angry and strike out at people and go into tirades. The loss of my independence to go and do as I want is no longer mine. It is hard to explain to others what it is really like. You have to live here in my world and walk the corridors of my mind to know, but I think it would scare the hell out of you it sure does me.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe
Post a Comment