Thursday, December 29, 2016

Dancing With Alzheimer's and Dementia.

Well, here I am sitting again and trying to think of what it is I want to say.  The last couple of months for me have been difficult. Too many people here and staying with us, it drives me crazy. The activity confuses me the conversations escape me and I just sit like a bump on the log. The longer I am still in this world of mine, the harder it is to get around. I do not understand why I still am here after dealing with Alzheimer's, Frontoltemporal Dementia and life in general. I was to be gone by now. It is hard for me to really tell my feelings anymore.  I feel most of the time like I walk into one wall, bounce off of it into another and the cycle continues all day and night.  Now if I even get up late my whole day is off and I forget what I am to do.  Change is becoming near unmanagable and I once loved it and thrived on it, not anylonger.

It seems that these diseases or conditions, whatever the hell you want to call them have their own agenda, it is like dancing with someone and you do not hear the music or know the steps.

It is probably me, but friends ask for help and you do what you can, but whrn you ask they seem to be not really interested. My brain hurts, what there is of it.

A warning do not believe all the illusions put out on the web, causes, cures and the other shit, because that is all it is. The reality of all this is there is no cure, they do not know what causes most of all Dementia and cannot really help us.  If the could you would see people wearing T-shirts saying I Survived Dementia or Alzheimer's, or the such. Fact is we Do NOT.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe
Post a Comment