Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Meet my CAREGIVER.

For some reason lately I have gotten emails about my being a caregiver and how do I handle things, PEOPLE I HAVE ALZHEIMER'S, am not a caregiver as you know one to be. So I thought I would formalllly introduce to you MEAN LYNN P, my caregiver par excellent. She has developed many ways of handling me, but she has now taken on a new trick:


Yes there she is, taking caregiving to new hieghts, she has no choice with me but to come up with new methods of dealing with me.  I will continue to drive her crazy. See my brain has figured out how to out smart this disease and her, the right side moved to the left and the left to the right. Now the pulses are really a mess.

God Bless and Keep You and This Country of Ours!
joe


PS:  The World Premier of: FRAGILE STORM, on the web will be in September, I will be posting the links as soon as available, please watch for them.

No comments: