Wednesday, June 29, 2016

To My Friend Doreen Platt - Freedom Found You!!!

As I read and see different individuals that live in this World that I do get set free often I am sadden by their leaving.  Especially Today as I learned that my longtime compadre in this battle passed in March of this year.  Doreen suffered several falls a few years back that caused her to stop blogging, you can find her blog on this site.

Alzheimer's takes lives in many ways, infections, cancer and yes falls that create injury. You see we that walk this road do not always know we are sick until. Fall oooooh yes, I know much about losing one's balance and leg abilities. See mine tremble when I stand, when I walk down an incline they run away with me and whoever is with me has to act like an anchor to hold me back. I fall out of bed, now it rests on the floor, slip on rugs walk into walls. I understand the throughs that my friend Doreen went through, now she is free. Walk with the Lord my friend.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

Post a Comment