Saturday, April 09, 2016

Hello To All

I have joined a study on dementia called GSHS sorry do not remember what it stands for. To me it means God Send Help Soon.  My brain is more confused then ever. Have many highways in it that lead to nowhere. Like with most things I have to do I get stopped at the beginning. I have simple reports to fill out for the study - so simple that I am eight behind and need to fill them out. Cannot tell if this is helping, just know I am doing it. I do not understand how it is to work but what the hell, if it works will let you know.

I am pleased that I no longer get all the BS stuff on the cause and cure for Alzheimer's and dementia.  We know they do not know the cause or how to cure or even how to affect real treatment. So I stumble and bumble along. I have started walking with my wife, which is helping my balance to an extent and gives us some quality time though it be short.

Till nex time be good to yourselves.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe
Post a Comment