Saturday, April 30, 2016

Good Bye My Blaze!

BLAZE
2/02/2002 - 04/29/2016

Good Bye my Blaze. I promised you that when we got you from the pound that
you would be with us until the end.  Your heart problems, kidney problems, your
constant ear infections and messed up joints we took you as you were to help and
give you a life filled with love and caring.  After you spent the better part of 5 years
in the pound on and off, you came into our lives. The last week of you life was not
of quality and pained us as it surely did you.  Not eating, drinking, going to the bathroom,
crawling in bed with us to snuggle and sleep, but hiding and not coming out. So on Friday
we along with your vet decided it was time for you to go and be free of your illnesses and
lack of life quality.  I kissed you and told you I loved you and as we looked each other in
the eyes, I saw your pain and earthly life leave you and I knew I kept my promise. My heart
is filled with pain and a sense of loss, but I know you will always be with us.
Good Bye and Live Well With The Lord, MY FRIEND!



God Bless and Keep You and This Country of Ours!
joe

No comments: