Thursday, March 24, 2016

I am still here

It has been sometime since I posted, but I wanted to say HELLO to all of you.

Life is getting more uncomfortable. I now hear different conversations from those I am talking  with then they are having.  My wife has learned to just go with the flow, because I cannot even speak my words correctly. Still can write, just confuses the hell out of me.

Last  6-7 weeks have been rather difficult.  Had my annual checkup in October, got my flu and pneumonia shots. Found out had a hernia, plaque in my carotit arteries, my heart and my neck is a mess as well.       Wnt  on two week vacation in January, visiting some of the kids.  Back a week my right kidney decided to let me know it existed for about a week.  Hernia surgery scheduled for 2/19, you guessed it did not happen.  See I got the flu and it turned into pneumonia, great for the shots. Doc wants me to get the shiggles shot, I think will pass on that. Finally had my operation on the 7th of March. Still healing.

so much for life. See you all later.

God Bless You & This Country of Ours!
joe

No comments: