Saturday, January 24, 2015

I am sure this will piss off many.

I am sure this will piss off many. But kiss my ass. For years I have been trying my damndest  to get something done for us that suffer one or another form of Dementia, you know the killer with millions and no survivors.

So one transgender girl goes out and steps in front of a truck and commits suicide and the world suddenly says OOOOOH these people need help. Amazon.com in tribute to her is offering new customers Prime for one yea at $72.00 in her honor. Well fuck me please.

I can understand her wanting to leave a life that is fucked up for her. See I feel the same about mine, but when I expressed that feeling in an HBO documentary The Alzheimer's Project, you can find a link to it on my blog, I was chastised by I cannot tell you how many people. It is a wonderful and selfless act she has preformed to bring attention to her plight, but for me to do the same thing OH NO, i am selfish, I would run family lives, etc. Well what the hell did she do.

This is not a shame on her post, I understand her wanting to leave a life she could nolonger live in or function in. I feel that pain daily and have for 10 years. This is a SHAME on YOU post for not helping us that are dying daily from our disease. Yes all the so called Alzheimer groups out there and our government who cannot get their heads out of their asses.

Leelah Alcorn is now free of her torment. May God keep her close and wrapped in his arms, I for one feel the pain she had. I have now found out that that I have vascular calcification taking place in my muscle tissue in both my kneck and spine, oooh goody now I am a real hard head. This only leads to stroke, death and if I am truly lucky Vascular Dementia, I will have a trifecta, Alzheimer's, Frontal Temporal Dementia and Vascular Dementia.  Is it ok with you now if i still am considering setting my self free?

NOW WHEN DO YOU ALL GET OFF YOUR FLAT BUTTS AND HELP US? 

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe
Post a Comment