Tuesday, August 05, 2014

I have to LAUGH!

Many of you may recall that several months ago, seems like a year to me, that I reported that Alzheimer's was the Number 3 leading cause of death in San Diego County, Southern California.

Well it is now official crack researchers and a right on top of things media, Yesterday, 8/4/2014 reported that they had concluded that Alzheimer's was the #3 killer here in San Diego County. Kudoos people you are right on top of things. I wonder if they have managed to get their collective heads out of their asses yet. Oh well we can only hope.

This is part of why I have so much faith in the medical community, NOT.

Next big news, you are hearing it hear now. If you combine all the deaths from all forms of Dementia, as they do for Heart Disease and Cancer, Deaths from related forms of Dementia would be number one by quite a margin, possibly equalling the other two combined.  That is the 10 forms of Alzheimer's, 4 forms of Frontal Temporal Dementia (and sub categories), Parkinson's, Vascular Dementia, Lewy Bodies with Dementia and the 30-40 other types of dementia.

Now we wait for the great ones to prove me wrong once again, so far their score is ZERO.

Yes i am in a pissy mood and feel like reaching out and shaking the so called God of Medicine's head until it cannot take enough pain killers to get rid of it's head ache.

For now I still am nuts and do not remember many things or am able to do 1 10th of what I used to do, but I am still here to rant on the medical profession until someone finally wakes up and realizes that Dementia is a true pandemic. Speaking of that great Government and Medical Profession genius let people into this Country with Ebola, with no known cure, possible one from here in San Diego. I know the two are Americans but they choose to go to Africa, they should have been left there and treated there. I for one do not trust the containment proceedures. Yes let us bring one of the most deadly diseases that only is found in Africa here. Boy that makes a lot of sense to me.

Till next time take care and stay well.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

Hey NSA I am easy to find I do not hide.

No comments: