Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I think many of you know that behind the picture of my clan, is the area we built for one of our KOI ponds. The second one we removed sometime ago to make a garden on the other side of the yard. Well last week was sad and happy. See my babbies just got to damned big for the pond, they should not have, but they were going at normal rates and just to much for the pond. So we found a KOI rescue place and now my little ones are residing elsewher with the room the need and deserve ato live out the rest of their days which will be many years.

So the pond will become a water garden. I hve mixed feelings, personally I want the pond removed and we can make a fire pit setting or something else out of it.

My wife Lynn asked me what I wanted for Father's day, by the way a belated happy Father's day to you; it took time for me to think of an answer.  Finally with pain and sorrow my answer was "I want my Life Back" and i know noone can do that for me, except my Lord and Lately we do not seem to be on the same page let alone in the same book. I have gotten a hearing aide for my right ear and can once again hear some things in it. Strange feeling to say the least.

Well take care of yourselves.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe
Post a Comment