Saturday, April 12, 2014

well well well well well well, a very deep subject for a shallow mind. that is where I am at present. I feel like one in the eye of the storm. Things are calm, but you can feel little bits and pieces being pulled away from you, and that sometime, who knows when the damn thing is going to start raining all over you.  I answer questions wrong, because I hear them different then as they were asked. I try to hide the problems still, but those walls and pathways are starting to crumble. Mostly physically I am well, it is just my brain that is starting not to function on a steady plane. Maybe it never did. The normal span for this disease is 2-10 years from diagnosis. YES there are people who live longer, but they are a special minority of us.  Sorry brain is trying to think. I am glad to see and hea that many more of us thatsufer with dementia are coming out of the woodwork and banding together to tell the reality of it all. I just hope that they do not fall victims to the oh you have to be proper and nice dead ass group out there. This is not a friendly disease and should not be handled as such, that is my story and I am sticking to it.
I do not belong or am I ative in any groups, do not fit well never have, I am not a politically correct person and have no plans on becoming one. In my opinion and thought processes they do not have the balls to be honest to the point of pain. Truth real truth can be very hurting but it never changes and it always serves that which is right.
As many of you know I left twitter, facebook and a number of other social media sites, to much to deal with. Well I will be closing down my google+ account and pages, and leaving the groups I belong to, it also is a strain to make sure things get posted right. I want to say thank you to all of you that have taken the time to follow me, put me in your circles and and become part of mine. I am going back to my roots so to speak that is My Blog Only I was born here and I belong here. Hope you will visit and listen to my rantings and find useful information on the site as well.

Till next time take care of yourselves.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe
Post a Comment