Monday, April 28, 2014

Good Bye Google+


Since this is my last posting to Google, I thought I would let you know not all is bad in this world of mine.
This weekend we had a party to celebrate the birthdays of our son-in-law, oldest granddaughter and third
Oldest grandson. Along with the first anniversary of my son and his wife. It was a good time, we had a baked
Ham that I cooked, corn on the cob, watermeleoncatalope, strawberries, pineapple and rolls.
We had individual cakes for each, so they would feel special. For some reason I just got wound up and was
A bit nuts. The grandkids spent the night.  All in all a good day for once.

I will still be posting on my blog. Did want to say farwell to all on Google, be good to yourselves.


God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe
Post a Comment