Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hello to you all. I have not been well the last week and half, both physically and mentally. The wife and I just got back from a trip to Petaluma, CA visiting our daughter, son-in-law and our four grandchildren. It was our eldest grandsons' birthday that we went up for. Had a pleasant time except for handling all the energy those kids make, just too much for this one to handle. Glad to be home and get back into my life routine, so I know shomewhat of what I am doing.

I am having more problems with my balance especially as the day wears on. I also just drop off to sleep without knowing it, unless I am told. This life is no longer pleasant or a lot of fun. No matter how I try I just cannot get back. I guess that is just the way this goes. I do not know what more to say.

Till next time stay safe and take care of yourselves.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe
Post a Comment