Thursday, February 13, 2014

Blogs are a pain at times.

I have spent the last several hours checking th linsk that I have and changing them to there new location or deleting. For me this is a massive project. I keep closing my browsers, yes using two to make the changes. One was even worse. I have left comments om sp,e as I read them, something I have been bad about. I pout when no one leaves me a comment, I guess I have no room to talk anymore.
To many of you all of this is no big deal, to me it is. Because it takes me so fricken long to get started and I wind up getting so angry that I just stop. That really helps I loose my changes and only have to try and remember what I was doing. Yes I write notes, but they sort of get written over one another and it is difficult fore me to make them out.. but one has to keep trying. My brain hurts more and more these days and I sure am not sure of what I am doing. It is late in the day and I am getting very frustrated  with things. So good bye for now.

Take care of yourselves.

God Bless & Keep You and This Country of Ours!
joe

No comments: