Saturday, January 18, 2014

It is clean up time.

It has been a little while since I last posted. I have started to remove myself from several services that I have used. I am getting to confused with everything. I got rid of my twitter account, some additional blog sites. I will be getting rid of all 4 I think it is of my faecebook pages. Also that I think will remove me from the faceboook groups. I will no longer be posting publicly on google+ after this post. I will more than likely remove my self from some circles and groups as well.

I felt that I could handle all of this but I was wrong. My blog is my passion and it is where you will find me. That is as long as I remember to come here and post. See I do come here and just sign out, confussion sets in more quickly these days. I have to post when I remember, well at least when my brain and I are together.

I will share with you that my wife, with my full acceptance, has executed my power of attorney which I signed. What a relief that is to me. It is a loss of much freedom, but it has given me a better freedom, of not having to try and keep things correct which has become a huge problem. I have spent funds and do not even remember doing it or why. I guess Mr. A is catching up with me and taking his pound of brain cells.

I hope to bring you study results on dementia as I find them. Remember this blog is about me, but I welcome all that suffer with dementia and what to share your stories as well. I want to share with those who read our blog about the different forms of dementia, the truths not the hype and crap and so called treatments, which do exist to an extent. Bear with me as I try to reshift my focus back to my blog and not get involved in other things.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

No comments: