Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Good Bye 2013!!!!

So I am told the year has ended, well now that is all fine and dandy I guess, but when did it ever start. I have no memory of the years before ending. I am still working on June of 2010 I think. I see what the calendar says but my brain does not quite follow it. It is like not having to wear glasses now, my eyes say you can see stupid, my brain says where are your glasses? What is really a pain is looking for my glasses that I do not need. I still need readers but that is ok. I am wearing at times a pair of glasses with no lenses, my wifes' idea and it seems to be helping me adjust. Well Happy New Years to all. now i got that out of the way. It actually is starting to hurt writing posts, my brain does not want to cooperate with me, after all these years of giving it a place to live, that is gratitude for you.

Things that I have done, i am starting to no longer do.  My one job in the house is to do towels on Fridays, well now it seems Friday just is not in my week anylonger, I need to be reminded of my job now. Just cannot get good help anymore. I really dislike these days when I can think and then they go away and I get days that are just a mess.  I am no longer in control of my life, if I ever was, and that just is not acceptable but I cannot do anything about it.Oh well another day another brain cell or two gone.

Take care of yourselves.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!!
joe


No comments: