Friday, December 06, 2013

I see you, you see me.

Have no idea what the title means. Just sounded good. Have been dealing with some brain issues, now be nice I have ½ brain cell left. I been getting very confused lately and not sure where my head is at. More and more things are leaving my memory and even this morning seems kind of lost.  Am getting my eyes fixed, they are putting in permanent contacts so I can see. Glasses do not work, one eye done and is working fine, so I have one lense in my glasses and one lens out. two weeks for the ohter eye and then we will see what we see.Kind of crazy glasses since I was 12 and now that I have dementia and am 69 yrs old, am getting mly eyes fixed. I guess i will be albe to see more clearly the things I can no longer do, wow what a rush.

I am doing less these days on this beast just because I forget about it.Then I say to myself lets get your ass in gear, I do I walk away and do something else, i don't understand I guess I am not suppose to. But I am still here and still have somethings to say, just canot get them from my brain to mly fingers to the keyboard, let alone to remember to sign into my blog to post. My days are shorter that is because I fall asleep several tiems during the day. Well until the next time, oh right forgot hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, I think I did. Christmas comming up that should be fun. Take care.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

No comments: