Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Alzheimer's Sings!!

Yes I have been informed by my wife that i have acquired a new job while i sleep away the niight. I SING, look out the next Caruso is being born.  Also i am talking in clear voice as well, now that can become a problem, if i reply to questions.  My secret past will come out and I will no longer hold that mystery about me. Who says there is no fun in Alzheimer's has never had it or forgot to look.

I just thought i would pass this on. The never ending  story of the Alzheimer's journey, adventure at every turn.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

1 comment:

Carol Noren Johnson said...

Your active mind at work! Hope your wife is able to get some quality sleep some place in the house, Joe. Have a great day.

Hugs and prayers,
Carol