Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Last week or so I had my annual physical, they are just a gas. Found out that I have blood, burned off some basil cell carsanomas, weight loss program, now the doc wants me to see a neurologist, just because my balance is that of a rolly polly bottom doll. The tremors and shakes are worse, have to hold the wall to walk right, had me place one foot in front of the other, sounds like a song, heel to toes and well like the gizallel that i am i almost fell. I have yet to contact one, what are they going to tell me I am unbalanced, hell i already know that. It will mean more tests, with or without and definitive answers and then a guess as to what meds i should get for it. When i drank i had no problem with falling, i just fell and got up no big deal. Now it seems to be a problem for others, just because one minute i am up and the next flat on my ass, so what, i am safer sitting anyways.

Lynn has gone back to work, no i am not alone, because people want to be paid, can you imagine such greed. I really do not like that she is not here. But i guess it is what it is. We have discussed her executing absolute power of attorney which we made awhile ago. I know longer trust my expert financial abilities, shit cannot even balance the check book right. Once upon atime i could do it in my head, now the blasted calculator cann't even get it right. Oh well life goes on.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!!
joe

3 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

Thanks for checkin in Joe. One day at a time. I have often wondered what it would be like for our residents to get plastered on booze. Could they walk and talk straighter again, NO don't try it I will just keep guessing :)

karen said...

I would like to be drunk right now. But Can't and never have been really. Hope when you go to the neurologists they can fix ya. Good luck.

Harrison 9 said...

We did the Dr. this week also. Both Mom and Dad got the Mary Poppins report..."practically perfect in every way"...Imagine that the Dr. has not noticed that Mom has had Alz for over a year?!? She did not want to take the meds so we did not make a big issue of it. Thankful that you can get up after going down. Know you must miss Lynn while she's gone. God bless your days!