Saturday, April 23, 2011

Holiday Blessings!!!!

 Happy Easter From my family to you and yours. If you do not celebrate this time of the year, let it be known that you are still welcome in my home.

Lately I have been having more days of being in between knowing and not knowing what I am doing or where the heck I am.  It seems to be happening on a much greater scale now. I sleep a lot more now, just dose right off at the drop of an eye lid. It seems the evening hours bring back memories of my past, but not during the day I have a hard time remembering.  I guess i suffer from sundowners from the time I wake up and near the evening I have moon uppers, but I have always done things differently than other people. My in your face attituded.
Lynn is having to remind me daily now on what day and month it is, we are not counting the year, it does not matter anyhow. Have enough problem remmmebering that there are seven days in a week. I am stuck on two, Saturday and Sunday, cann't get past them.

I hope you have a great day tomorrow and all those that follow.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!! Eagle  Angel 3
joe




4 comments:

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Happy Easter to you and yours Joe! Hugs to you and Lynn.

NewKidontheBlogg said...

Hugs to your family this season.

Carol and Herb

presstoe said...

Hi Joe, Lynn and family,

Happy Easter- see you remembered??? Or there was just too much Easter around you. We were raised Catholic with the sacraments and the whole 9 yards. The Easter Bunny came to my aunt Gloria's house every year! (to hide plastic eggs with candy, great aunt had emphysema, she gave us candy too!)

God bless you and your family and Happy Easter to the children most! Tell them that the bunny will stay in spring if they tend the flowers and pick all of the weeds in your yard- then they'll get an extra candy!!! This is great for yard work with the wee folk!

Happy Bunny Love Easter to you and yours,

Carey

Heather Bergman said...

Dear Joe
Just found out about a resource that may be of help to some. Please feel free to pass this on. There is a pension available to veterans who have served during war time called Aid and Assistance. It is in addition to other pensions you may already be receiving and is to help pay for costs associated with illness or disability---home health care, medications, even nursing home or assisted living. Many in the VA are not aware of this pension and there is---of course-- a very lengthy process to access the $$$$ but it is $$$$$ owed you if you are a veteran. The web site www.VeteranAid.org is a wonderful resource with step by step process on how to get this pension. The pension is also available to a surviving spouse. My father ended up qualifying and now receives $200/mo toward his needs....maybe not much but every bit makes a difference. Hope this helps....