Monday, April 04, 2011

Click Me Find Out Those of Fame That Died from Alzheimer's

To those that went before me, I am trying to give you a voice as well. The title is a link to a listing of those who of fame have died from AD.  And Still the medical profession and sorry for this Alzheimer's Association have done crap to help us. Lot of studies, lots of meds, NO CAUSE, NO CURE & MEDS THAT DO NOT REALLY WORK!!!!  Only true diagnosis, cut the brain open at death.

The closer i get to the end the angrier i get at this world of ours, 2nd most dreaded disease and who talks about it. So Called Experts, who really have no idea what we with it go through, WHY?, because they do not listen or ask they know it all.

Everything causes it and everything can cure or hault it, in the end all this fails, we just fucking die. Cancer Society song is Happy Birthday, great for the survivors which there are millions.  Alzheimer's new song, So Long It has Been Good To Know You!!! no survivors.  Yes there is anger in me today, not for myself but for those that do not speak out without concern for hurting peoples feelings and not being polically correct.
I stand at the gate to this World of Dementia and I put out my had to each that enters every 70 seconds, to welcome them, to tell them they are not alone regardless of the failures of their fellow man to really help them.

Go ahead an rip me a new one. I am ready, but when you do prove me wrong and show me that ONE SURVIVOR.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!!!
joe

2 comments:

presstoe said...

Dear Joe and Lynn,

Joe, you are not in your mind alone. I found you thru the HBO documentary and I love your blog. I cared for someone with AD and although I cannot fully understand how you feel, I can know you from my own perspective having been around good people who had the same problem.

I am going to turn 33 this April 21st, as I am a youngin' I know for sure my world is different from yours. I feel like I want to talk with you, my email: goddess17carey@gmail.com

I appreciated you leaving the information about the other people from the HBO documentary. I don't know why HBO wouldn't want to post who is living, how they are doing and who passed.

Keep doing what you're doing, I love your "to the point" honesty and don't mind the curse words! You have every right!!!

I would love to talk with you, and I know that sometimes you feel that people are not listening or responding to your blog, but every day a new person is going to find it. Your insight is going to help them- that new person today is me, and my friends that I have turned on to your blog because I love the way you write. My mother was an English teacher and also loved to write. Her spirit is in me and now yours is too! Keep sharing.

Carey

NewKidontheBlogg said...

In this world of ours besides the total nonsense of Alzheimer's and other horrible dementias and diseases such as MD, there is Japan this year and Haiti last year.

Lord help us come along side the needs of others, and grant wisdom and funds to help also. Help us as caregivers and sufferers, and thank you that this world is not all, but thank You, God, for one more day.

From Psalm 46:
"God is our refuge and strength,
always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea. . . . Be still and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world." Also from 1 Peter 1: "So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world."

Carol