Thursday, March 03, 2011

Who Am I Now?

I no lonegr know wo Joe is. It is like i have become two different people. Actually the same but in two different worlds.  I feel like the Joe I was is sitting up in the balcony at a play. And i see the actors on the stage and they are me and those I know, but I am no longer part of their world or they mine.The world they are in, i am all screwed up in and walkand talk in circles. But the Joe in the Balcony is who he once was, this is getty scarey now. I knew things would happen but not this. I am starting to progress faster each day and it is harder to get here to write and tell you.  I have a new computer, an all in one, so only a screen sits on my desk. all is wireless, mouse, keybaord, internet and i have a remote. built in webcam and mic, touch screen, boy can i scrtew things up with this. The voice recogn. prog. andme are having a battle, it spells worse then me. Once I get it down if I do.My posts will be written by it, so you will get all he what the f***ks and things as I forget where I am and doing.

Will be making book available soon in digital format for everyone around the world to get. have to addd to my buy button.and stuff.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

5 comments:

NewKidontheBlogg said...

Bless your heart, Joe. I admire that you can express yourself so well. Hope you enjoy the moments and love your family. That's what counts.

Hugs,
Carol and Herb

Peaceful said...

uh boy voice recognition!
Apple has a great one but it still can be good for some laughs, watch clearing your throat or farting :)
God bless you also!

JUST A MOM said...

Joe, You amaze me,, you still get on here and give the inside view of your life... I LOVE IT. Have a great calm weekend,, HUG MUCH!

karen said...

Congrats on the new computer. Hope you don't get to mad at it. You are doing so good on here. better than me. I bet the book is great.

Madam Moonchild said...

bless your heart Joe! I feel so bad for you.