Tuesday, February 01, 2011

My 300th Post - Mercenary This Time

As you may or may not be aware I have self published my blog through Xlibris Publishing and it was released in 10/2011. On the right hand side of my blog, yes I am promoting, hell I have to pay for this some how, you will find a new spot to buy my book, directly from me and I will even sign it for you. I got a limited supply from Xlibris at special pricing. The price includes any taxes and shipping costs for the price. If need be I will send Uncle Louie after you.
Some Humor Today:


EXERCISE  FOR PEOPLE  OVER 50
Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side.
With a 5-lb potato bag in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax.
Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer. After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato bags.
Then try 50-lb potato bags and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato bag in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. 
(I'm  at this level.)
 
 After you feel confident at that level,  put a potato in each bag. 

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!!!

5 comments:

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Love the humour. Great joke. Take care, Karen

Peaceful said...

LOLOL!!
HA you got me!
Love your sense of humor

NewKidontheBlogg said...

Your book is wonderful, Joe. Hope more people buy. Joke is cute.

Carol

Who reviewed the first part on my blog and who review the second part later this month

Joseph J. Sivak MD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joseph J. Sivak MD said...

Hey Joe,

Love your book. I wrote a little review over on my blog. Feel free to use it anywhere you want.
The book is everlasting for all of us.
By the way thanks for staying in touch. I totally agree with you about the media. They are a bunch of self-serving, sniveling sociopaths with really good health insurance. There is no such thing anymore as accurate and pithy journalism, it is all entertianment, and they sure don't know how to cover the real Alzheimer's story.
Joe

http://alzheimmers.blogspot.com/2010/12/mr-joe-potocnys-book.html