Thursday, January 06, 2011

The new pic is the whole fam damily. Wishing you all the best for the New Year and thanking you for your continued support and words.

I have having more problems with the old brain, new cells are disappering. I now have to ask if I have eaten because I cannot remember. It is getting harder for me to tell you things and keep it kind of level. My reality is no longer what it was. I have come to a thought that AD is a number of types of dementia which would I think explain why we all progress differently and caring signs of different so called stagess at one time. I find that I sshake more violently now even typing, just time moves.

My brain has just blanked out.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo! Thank you for sharing your lovely family, who clearly love you very much.

Jan

NewKidontheBlogg said...

Beautiful family, Joe. They raise you up like the song says. I am going to buy your book, or can I buy an autographed copy from you?

Thanks for the thoughtful note about our crash. That crash teaches me to be grateful for each day with my husband. We go to the chiropractor for "dates" now, and we are making progress there.

Carol

karen said...

Great Photo! With a wonderful family like that you don't have to worry about forgetting to eat. They will make sure you are ok.

Peaceful said...

"fam-damily LOL! you have a great sense of humor :D
Looks like a great one you have there!

Anonymous said...

Dear Joe -
thanks for continuing to share your thoughts and feelings - you are providing very useful information to so many people.

Your family is lovely and caring! For that you are truly fortunate.

tiffani said...

I saw your segment on tv today and you seem like a smart guy who would maybe discuss the opportunities to have your mind back. I may know from personal experience what may help. Marijuana. Laugh and sneer as some people do, I got my greatgrandmother some in 1986 and she was better. There are cannabanoids our body needs and before the eradication we use it as a regular veggie/herb. I would like to interview you,video us and provide you options and document it for the world. Seems like your a cutting edge guy. Here is another chance to shine. People will believe your credibility, let's see if it works and show the world. Hope to hear from you. Tiffani Kjeldergaard - Flying Paint Ranch- San Diego
619-251-4967