Monday, December 20, 2010

Foggy Days

Hello to al I know it has been ahwile. Lately I have been noticing that I feel more and more like I am in a fog, I am aware that I am here but I am not reallly here. A very strange feeling. It is like being lost but not. I am not sure what this means except that I feel and Lynn has noticed lately that the slope has become steeper and with my round butt I am sliding a little quciker.

The article I was in posted on my blog, had errors and I have tried to get the corrected but of course neither the writter Lillian Cox or the Editor of the Coast News has had the well less than knowing someithing nice to say the balls to contact me back.  We met with someone from the San Diego chapter of the Alz Org awhile ago about getting involved and geting us a voice, boy they are just as quiet.

They say I think it goes, "Silence is Golden", if that is the case the deafening silence I am getting from those above and from anyone outthere trying to get us a voice, my house should be sinking from the gold bars that it is loaded with. Or at least I should be able to go to Mc Donalds for dinner.

I need to go now. Take care of yourself.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!!
joe

6 comments:

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Joe, Have a Merry Christmas. Many blessing, Karen

NewKidontheBlogg said...

Joe--it's a busy time of the year to get noticed. Hang in there.

My ALZ husband and I had a serious auto accident on Sunday. He has to remember! He has back pain to remind him--not in his usual fog. Thank you LORD for raising us up through this accident where there was a DUI arrest.

margaret said...

Joe,
God Bless you and your family! Merry Christmas to all of you.
Thank you for sharing your journey. Its not an easy one. Its tough... riddled with confusion and pain but you are leading others who have no idea what this journey is like. God has asked you to share and you have. And by doing so you are shedding more than light on the fight against Alzheimers. Hang in there Joe ...many people are following and you my friend are leading. :-)
Margaret

Anonymous said...

A lot of people have a difficult time taking cares of their loved one's needs. This is especially true with helping our loved ones use the bathroom. The COCO Bidet makes it so much easier to help clean our loved ones after they use the toilet. The COCO Bidet helps making the whole ordeal of using the bathroom much more pleasant for everyone. Please visit at http://www.cocobidet.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you Joe for continuing to not be silent even if you feel you are not being heard. I hear you. You have inspired me to use my voice too.

June said...

Hi Joe,

I hear you too,all the way from Pennsylvania! As Dr. Frazier Crane used to say, "I'm Dr. Crane, and I'm listening!"!

Heard on news, Dr. Manny did a spot on some doc who is doing research. Dr. Paul Greengard.
Nobel Laureate...

At least he is doing something hopefully with a positive outcome!


http://www.alzinfo.org/08/home-page-features/our-alzheimers-disease-research

http://www.alzforum.org/new/detail.asp?id=882