Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Well Good Morning World! Yes it is me again you lucky people.

I have been puzzled, confused or whatever over something. You caregivers out their and even you suffers can help me with this. Ther are days that I get up and ready to take on the wolrd and my brain in on fire. The all of a sudden i am like, Robby the robot in Forbiden Planet all my circuts start to short out and I am just plain fricken out of it. I do not understand this, most of the time I kind of walk on eggs because I am not sure where I am or how I feel or what is taknig place in my brain. Have any of you seen or experienced this? It is really concerning. Kind of like here today, gone in a minute. Well I am 66 today, who would have thunk it, not me. Still a pain in the ass about things.
Food no longer intersets me either. Eat or don't eat ok by me. The food just does not hold any enticement I think that is the world anylonger. Things I loved to eat just do nothing for me. I have to be reminded now or asked about eating, not part of my list today. Oh well starting to ranble.

Take care of yourselves.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!!!!
joe

7 comments:

NewKidontheBlogg said...

Joe,
I am so grateful that you blog because you help me understand my husband. Some days my husband doesn't like food. I wonder about that. It I find out what he really likes (ice cream I know)I can serve that to him every day. He pleases me by eating lunch when I am away from the house. He didn't eat his lunch today, however, but said he did when I called him. He just remembers that he ate it other days.

I think the disease takes away the spunk to do things. But, Joe, don't let it take away joy. You are delightful. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Keep writing! Happy 66th birthday, by the way!

Carol

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Happy 66th birthday Joe! Hope you had a super day!

I also hope you find something that you enjoy eating! Hopefully you had a big piece of birthday cake. As always, Many blessing

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my Good Friend and a HAPPY 66TH. oh To BE THAT YOUNG ONCE AGAIN,but we can never turn back the time so we do our best to make today the very best. That is my Prayer for you Joe.

God bless,

JUST A MOM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!!! I see this all the time with my guys. It seems to be a hit or miss kind of world after a while. try and just go with the flow, I can only imagine it is hard but hey, nothing else you can do. Enjoy your day and dont' STOP eating even if it dose not catch your fancy,,,

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Joe, what you are experiencing is part of the disease process. You will have moments of clarity and then be gone the next. Funny some people loose interest in food and some obsess over it. We had a lady at the nursing home that just loved milk and cookies. All day long she would wander around asking for milk and cookies.

John Smith said...

This is a really informative material.

karen said...

Happy birthday!!! Mom only eats sweets. Try sweets. Maybe your taste buds will like it. My brain is full it seems to me . I just break down and cry because it seems if one more thing goes in my brain It will blow. And it is my mom who has Alz's. not me.As far as I know anyway. Good luck.