Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thanks To You All

This is to say thank you. My book has gone to print today and should be available at least electronically in 48 hours we hope.  It is Titled:
                                           Living with Alzhiemers'
                                          (A Conversation If You Will)

So titled because you all have played a part in it. Whether is sells 1 copy or not is not what counts to me, the fact that it has beens something I wanted to do and Thanks to All of You, it has come about. When I get the location for you to look and decide I will post it, quickly if I remember. Lynn will probably beat me until I do.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!!!!
joe

PS> Thanks Dr. Sivak for your support. To the young lady from Paris who wrote me this morning, I do not know how many visitors from France have been from Paris. I send to you & your fellow country men a big Hug from us here in the USA.

3 comments:

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Joe, I am so excited to hear your book went to print. I hope I can purchase it on amazon and have it delivered to my kindle e-reader. I will be looking for it. Congrats again. Take care. Many blessings to you and Lynn!

Ramona Cotîrlă said...

Congrats on finishing and printing your book!

I want to let you know I kept me promise and read your posts from the beginning... I'm at may 2007 now and I kept reading your current posts since I found your blog.

I wish you best of health, as you can get! ..and I'm waiting and hope to read your book..

Take care,
Ramona.

Elder care Buffalo NY said...

We are based in the Buffalo/Niagara Falls region of Western New York and provide quality,compassionate in-home care for Elder care Buffalo NY,Companion care buffalo ny, Home helper care buffalo ny,Help for seniors buffalo ny.