Thursday, October 07, 2010

AD Still Hard At Work!

I have good and bad days and some are jus plain roten. Believe it or not days I post generaly are not good. Because I start with what I want to post and it just runs out of the brain. It feels like a TV getting good picture and suddleny fuzz, static funny voices, it is realy frustrating.

Well a copuple of days ago we got a new evaluation on where I am, like it really helps me because I never know anyway. We have moved right along to Early Stages of Severe Alzheimer's. Bastard moves fast, but that is the way it is.

New links will be coming and a site added to help you caregivers speak out to each other more to come, I just need to re read emails and get my butt in gear.

Thanks for being there for me and part of the family.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!!
joe

6 comments:

NewKidontheBlogg said...

Joe,
I admire you so much. You have a very realistic fight with Alzheimer's Disease all the way. My husband doesn't every relate to his ALZ like you do. He says he feels normal. He says some things just aren't important for him to remember.
Carol

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe, been thinking about you lately, and thought I would just check in and shout out a howdy to you and Lynn.
I love visiting your site. It feels like a visit with Mom (Arlene). I do get to see a picture of her on your
slideshow along with some other wonderful folks. I love the music you've chosen for your site as well. A long time favorite of Arlene's and my Dad too.
Well Joe, I'm so happy to see that your still blogging. My very best to you and your family..

Lots of Love, Cheryl

Annie said...

You're right, AD is a bastard.

Anonymous said...

Hello Joe,

I really appreciate you sharing your journey...its a tough one....but know that there are many who read and appreciate your blogs....they help so many.this helps me see what my mother experiences..she does not articulate any problems whatsoever..and insists she is able to manage on her own..the stages are more than merely difficult....our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..hang tough my friend..God bless you and your family.. Big HUGS!! Margaret

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe. I am a nursing student and we watched the HBO special "The Alzheimer's Project" last night in class and I had to find your blog and read your postings. Yours and Lynn's strength in coping with this disease is an inspiration. I have been considering working with Alzheimer's patients and now I am even more convinced that is what I want to do. May God bless you both and all who suffer or have loved ones that suffer with this terrible affliction.

Stiftis said...

Hugs from Sweden, got nothing else to say...