Thursday, September 30, 2010

TO BE CONTINUED-------------

Well I am back today. Hope you all are well.  My day is a bit foggy and slow, but that is how things go. It is cool and rainy here, rain part very unusual for us, but welcomed.

Now tehn since you have wiated with great anticipation, pounding hearts and sweaty palms here is what is going on. First can you guess why the title to this post? Bet your wrong.

Living With Alzhiemer's (A Conversation if You Will), is in the process of being published. All of you have made this possible and have contributed in one way or another to it. Hopefully it will be out before xmas 2355, you know how slow and forgetful I can get. The Book as it is called, is not a novel or such, it is our conversation we have had over the last 4 years I think. Completely unedited and to the point. Yes it is this blog in print, comments and all, except the side materials as they appear.

So to you all Thank You, for your support, caring, sharing and just being there as I make this journey.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

8 comments:

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Woo hoo!!!! Congrats Joe that is great! You will be helping so many people. Glad this is happening for you!!! Blessings, Karen

JUST A MOM said...

THAT IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!! I think the world needs to see just what this does to people.... have a great weekend!

Sayoko Kamei said...

Hi, Joe. I have never commented on this, but I have followed your blog since our nursing professor told us to watch your video a year ago. Yes, all of us in our nursing program know you. I'm not sure who else is following your blog though. Big congratulations to your achievement. That's amazing news! My grandmother has been suffering from Alzheimer's for the past 5 years and my mother told me today that she finally could not remember where the toilet was. It saddens my mother which saddens me. Losing cognitive capacity, it saddens me to think about how scared my grandma must be feeling inside. confused. unknown. I hope most of your days are good days and filled with hope and surrounded by beautiful things.

Much Love,
Sayoko

Trish said...

Keep blogging, Joe! Peace to ya, Brother.

Margaret said...

Joe,
I have read almost all of your many blogs...they are insightful...my mother has alzheimers and she does not think anything is wrong. She lives in denial which is normal. Your blog allows me to get a glimpse into her world. Its a scary place and I thank you for the courage to share that with all of us. God Bless You and your family. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers...I am thrilled that you will be published ....this will help so many others try and understand.... and yes we are hitting the voting polls in Nov. Big HUGS!!!
Margaret

Peaceful said...

Just saying 'hello', and thank you for being here.

Madam Moonchild said...

Congrats!!! I will be sure to pick it up!

PinkCherry said...

Hello there!

I just watched you on HBO, on the documentary and googled randomly "joe's blog alzheimer" to see if you are real.
My name is Ramona, I'm 22 years old and I'm from Romania. I just wanted to let you know that your story was seen in our country. I'm very impressed at this moment and I hope my grammar can be understood....I will take time to read your blog from the beginning..

Best regards!
Ramona.