Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Can Take Directions???????

I was told do not shoot the refrigerator.  Last hunting trip it was still alive and well. I just look straight in and not at the botoom creatures. They call but I do not listen I just hear them, kind of like your kids do.

Went and saw my shrink today and we changed meds again, or actually I did.  Told him the last stuff he gave me I think it was lats month was at the hazardous waste dump. It ripped my system apart. Back on the old stuff, feeling fine, except have to get the old poop train back on track and the fund dissolver as well.

having fun refinishing a cedar chest, of course my friened Bobby had to sand the thing, otherwise it would have had mountain ranges and gorges in it. He did a beautiful job on the sanding. Yess my staining and varnishing shills are excellent except the stuff makes me loopy, just what I need.

To all of you who visit here and leave your comments, I deeply appreciate them. You who claim to have nothing to say, I say bull, HELLO works well. Nothing important to add, the fact that you stop by, say hello or whatever is important to me and the rest of this world family we have created.So do not be shy.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!!!!
joe

7 comments:

Madam Moonchild said...

Glad to see you are in a better mood and the new meds are working! :-)

Brangane said...

Hi Joe, glad to hear that you are back on the meds that suit you more. I look forward to seeing photos of your wood stained chest.

:)

Carol said...

Joe, I have been reading your posts for awhile but struggle with leaving comments to anyone. It means a lot to me to see your posts and how you and your wife are doing. My mom who has AD will be moving in with us this weekend. She fought to stay on her own but she knew the time had come to have the help of family with her. It has become a struggle for her to do the little things now.

NewKidontheBlogg said...

Joe,

Love this project and the music, "you raise me up to more than I can be". Will you post a picture when you finish?

Glad you meds are better. My husband also does well with coconut oil in his food.

Cordially,
Carol
http://plantcityladyandfriends.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Hi Joe, Glad to see a post from you. You sounds more positive on these meds. Was worried about you on you last few post. You and Lynn take care. Many blessings, Karen

sandy said...

I'd like to say hi too, and that I really enjoy reading your posts. I think it's wonderful that you share your perspective and your life and are so open about your struggles. I don't have much to contribute other than thanks for sharing!

Kartik said...

Hi Joe. I saw you on TV, the HBO documentary. Thank you for your words. Hang in there. I checked the countries who visit this and did not see France. Am I the first visitor writing to you from Paris? Best wishes to you.