Thursday, May 13, 2010

No Title

The las few days have beeen really rotten. I have been confused, frustrated and a pure asshole. I have hurt my wife, not physically. But through being just a complete moron and ass and I cannot explain why.

I need ot openly appologize to her, just doing it directly has not been enough for me, I have to share it with another human being and my God for me to be free from it.

I am afraid this is a sign of things to come, havig real problems with conversations, remembering things, I just zone out and get really confused over stuff.  It is no wonder what I did really got to Lynn, she has so much to put up with me now, not to mention the prior 30+ years. I feel myself slipping more each day, so far I can for the most part notice it, but there are days I have no idea what is what. So I leave you for now, tomorrow if wonder lust here remembers I have some emails to post, that give hope to My World that there will be otherss to watch over us as we wear the current ones out.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!!!
joe

6 comments:

karen said...

You writing this shows how wonderful you are and how you love her and we all know she loves you . She is there with you so we know it. You still got alot left up stairs or you would not be on here. God Bless you and I am so glad to be able to say I know you. Even if it is just online.

Elisabeth said...

Hi, I just wanted to leave a comment for you to let you know how insightful your blog has been for me. I currently work in a specialized care community for Alzheimer’s/Dementia patients so I can relate to you and your families struggles. But reading through your blog has given me a greater understanding of what my patients are going through, and the frustrations they are feeling on a daily basis. So thank you! and God Bless.

JUST A MOM said...

STILL HERE,,,,,,, (((HUGS)))

Sweden said...

Watching your from Sweden, getting encourge by you to really be a demtianurse. Bless you

Stiftis said...

Hi Joe!
I'm Elena and I'm a 23 year old nursing student from northeast of Sweden. I just saw the documentary about Alzheimers that you were in and checked in to your blog to see how you're doing. The documentary was very touching, and I feel so sorry for you and your family. I think you should know that by participating in the doc. you've contributed to my understanding of AD, and family memebers point of view. I hope you'll have a nice day today, and that a memory of someone being thankful to you lingers for a good while.

Heather said...

Dear Joe
I continue to be thankful for your help in understanding what my dad went through as we lost him to AD. Although he no longer knows me when he sees me, he often talks about his daughter and has wonderful memories of our time together. Although I miss my dad terribly it is some comfort that I was able to give him memories of being loved and appreciated. I pray those memories of time with your wife and family will remain. And that you will continue to find days when you are with us all. Take care
Heather