Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Link Added

First let me say that if you have not tried Google Chrome, you might want to, much faster.

I have added a link to the Beijing Tiantun Puhua Hospital today. This may seem strange to you, but I figure if they can use this blog as a source for them in China, least I could do was add them to my links. They contacted me, let me say that kind of took my socks off.

I needed their contact, the last couple of days have been very uncomfortable and less then memorable and they made my day. It has been difficult to know where I have been, but I know I have not been with my family or my own brain, but that is life with AD and any dementia.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

2 comments:

Jamie Veggie said...

Hi sir, I just wanted to tell you that I think it's really great that you keep this blog. My grandma has AD and she's in a Memory Care unit. I love her so much, and it's hard to accept that she has AD but you certainly have helped me see how she thinks and feels. Thank you, and I hope you have a nice week.

karen said...

Congrats . China is better off now that they have meant you. Good job. Hope you have a good week.