Thursday, March 04, 2010

Without Further Ado & Much Fanfare!

First thanks to all you who offered their prayers for my friends Mary & Jim. I spoke to Mary via Skype today and so far so good. Again Thank you!
Drums A Drum roll if you please!!!!!!!!!!
The old pond area, waterfall removed and relandscaped, not by me others in the house. Will be used for water plants and raising up our baby Koi that are due soon. First I have to get a male to help the preganant one.
I know you all have been waiting for the new area. Well except for getting the lighting all correct and wiring finished here it is.














Thanks for waiting and asking for the pictures, my hide away is near complete. In case you are wondering, which you have to be, where did the othjer water fall go. Well it now graces the front of the house. We also have an ornamental type pond out there.

Thank you all for beign out there for me. It is much appreciated. Now the brain is fried for the day after trying to place these pictures where they did not want to go. Thanks again!

Superhero

God Bless You and This Country of Ours! Salute flag

joe

4 comments:

Mary said...

Joe, I love the pictures...your gardens look so beautiful and inviting! Can you just imagine if we could sit by your pond and chat, instead of on Skype, which was fantastic by the way! And thank you and your friends for saying a wee prayer for Jim and I. I just wish our doctor would get with the program! lol
Hugs
Mary

Moonie said...

Very nice!!! I need help with my space. My spitting turtle fountain died many moons ago and my pond just collects dead things. The sound of water is so relaxing and pleasant. I miss it.

Glad to hear your friends are better too!

Danielle said...

Area looks great Joe! I need to get on my backyard...its an open canvas.So when are you heading back up to Petaluma? I am just in Sacramento and would love to have lunch...Petaluma has some good places to eat.
Danielle (Bill's Daugher)
The Dementia Guy

Anonymous said...

Joe
I am so jealous to see sun and green grass surrounding your beautiful pond as mine is burried under snow and ice....must wait until May to put my fish back in and get the waterfall flowing.....will look longingly at your pics until then