Saturday, January 02, 2010

Better Late Than Never.

I know I am a day late and a dollar short but; HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU ALL. I want to thank all of you that have followed my blog, sent me coments, emails, good and thos not so. Even the ones I had to have interpreted for me or replying with , WHAT? See you need to keep it simple and clear for me, my one time brain cell hsa shrunk to about ¼ of its size this past year.

My family and I hope and wish all the best for you and yours in the coming New Year and years to come.

For me 2006 was not as good as 2005, 2007 got a little worse, 2008 things got on the move, and last year 2009 this disease reallly started to make itself known. So things being what they are I would imagine 2010 is going to be interesting as I trudge this happy road of Alhzeimer's and FTD.

For now take care catch you on the other side.

God Bless You & This Country of Ours!
Joe

6 comments:

kenju said...

I hope that 2010 will be a better year for you, Joe.

What a nice photo of your family!!

karen said...

This is my fav. picture you have ever posted. I love it. You all look wonderful . Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you Joe and your family. I will also be trying to hang in during 2010 so looking forward to reading all about your continuing journey.

Hugs,
Sandy

Moonchild said...

Happy New Year Joe!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year and thank you for helping us see the good, the bad and the ugly---no matter how hard it is.

aj said...

Hello Joe,

I am very sorry to here of your situation, however, your positive attitude and approach are an inspiration to all.

I am a nursing student in Canada currently working on an Alzheimers project. I would appreciate the opportunity to include some of your comments as a way to provide others with some insight to this terrible disease and its effects on individuals.

I wish you and your family a Happy New Year and thank-you for sharing.

Amanda