Wednesday, October 28, 2009

To You Who Care For US!

This is my Thank You to all of you that give care for those in this World I live in.

Strange this may sound, but when we are set free from this disease, something really wonderful happens, YOU TO ARE SET FREE. The great burden you shoulder with us on a daily basis, which can be unbearable at times, is lifted from you. You once more are blessed to live your life. Maybe caring for another, or just getting a very well deserved rest for your heart, soul, mind and body.

From thos stil in my world and those that have been set free: THANK YOU11

God Bless You & This Country of Ours!
Joe

2 comments:

jncsundberg@comcast.net said...

Hi Joe, and Lynn,

The burdens are born of LOVE.
They are at times heavy, and overwhelming, but truly, the memories we take from this Labor of Love help to mend the wounds of grief.
I miss my Mom (Arlene) so much. I don't think we can prepare for a loss such as this. The freedom you speak of is bittersweet, as it's cost is the loss of a loved one.
Yes, the burdens have been lifted, but we cannot go back to the life we had, as it has been forever changed. There is now a strangly empty space in my heart that has become a part of me (caregiving). There are times now when I am overwhelmed by the feeling of having forgotten some detail of Mom's care, as if she is still here with us. I hope that this feeling will pass with time.

Lots of love to you both,

Cheryl

JUST A MOM said...

I find my JOY in caring for those like you,, again and again over and over as they come into our care and as they leave us.... I LOVE MY JOB. THANK YOU