Saturday, April 21, 2007

Today Is Here

Well here I am today, thought I would post early before I once again forget and the day is gone and so are the next couple of days. Tried removing my self from meds again but at a slower pace this time, that did not work either. With a ½ brain cell left not real brilliant anymore. Juts dont like living this way anymore. Tireed of all the crap goinginto my body, but it keeps me going, for what I dont know. I have been slowlly deleting my email add book and removing myself from things on the web, no time to respondd or get no will or energy. It is exttremely frustrating in the mind of mine and world. Never quite sure what is oing on in it, just waiting to go home and hope it is soon. Well enough of my rattling.

God Bless You and This Country of Ours.
Joe
Post a Comment