Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Gentle Day

Those of you thatt visit my blog will start to notice changes on the side as I atttempt to clean it up. I have been tryingg al morning to get through my emails to no avail. More immportatly I have spent time reading Bible Stories to my Granddaughter, this is an exxperience believe me, trying to explain what things are to a four year old is not exactly my mental forteee. But these are the times she will remember and I will forget, in the not to distant future. But that is ok, I can enjoy the moment, even though my nose runs, my voice quivers and my eyes run. This will pass and soon won't even be a memory to me as my mind goes else where. So much for today. Catch Ya on the other side.

God Bless You and This Country of Ours!
Joe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe...Just wanted to say HI and that I was thinking of you!
*Shannon*

Lynn said...

Thank you for giving our grandchildren memories and our children memories that will carry on.
I'm glad today is a gentle day for you.

Anonymous said...

Dad I'm so happy that at least Emma and M.J. are able to grow up with you during this time. I wish we could be there with you so Chase and Lilly could share those same memories as the other two. I love you so much and I hate this time right now. I can't stand to know what the future holds for our family. It's not fair and I am not ready to loose you. I am so greatful that you are my father and always will be. I love you with all my heart.

Morgan