Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Lost In My World

I started this blog for those with theis disease (A) and other forms of demeeentia. My goal was to keep up daily, but that does not seem tooo work to wel anymore. I have received over 1100 emails in the last , I donot no several weeks and am at a lost to get to mem all. It took me over 3 hours to put a new facet in the kitchen yesterday, had to rest betwwen steps and went off and did other things and forgot what I was doing, but alll ened well, no leaks, what a suprise. I find walking for any length of time with my grandddaughter and playing at the park is causing me great tiredness and loss of where I am at. Good she knows the way home. For some unknown reaason I have even opened an online business, like I have hte time and energy anymore. Oh well, was never considerrred the brightest light bulb in the lamp. Thought before the day disappears I would make this post. Welcom to my world.

God Bless,
Joe
Post a Comment