Sunday, December 10, 2006

Today is one of those days

I just feel plain confussed and not connected today. I guess that is how this works. I am irritable and somewhat frustrated. They tell me this can go on for years. I sure hope not, this way of living with a mind that once was like a sponge, now drying up, just is not for me. I am sure those who suffer out there with Alzheimers must feel the same way and just want it to be over with. I am ready to move on now, I do not like this feeling. Yes I am on a pitty party right now. But I cannot change what is happening to me and that really ((***&&^&^%%%$ me off. I have been a fighter all my life and am so loosing this battle and really do not like it.

Well you all have a Great Holiday Season.
God Bless You and This Great Country of Ours
Joe

No comments: