Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Mission

Dear Mr. Vice President,

I am writing to you rather than the President as I know I will ge the usually THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTION BS AS I HAVE FROM ALL 100 SENATORS OVER THE LAST DAY. I will include the message I sent each of them, except the President. I intend if able to, to contact all 435 Representatives as well. You all speak of helping to fix America, Family Values, Faith Based Programs, what about our PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS and a lesson to our Children of respect for them. I take no credit for the link that will be in the email I am 62 with Alzheimer's so maybe you all think I am crazy. But I CHALLENGE YOU all to put this in front of America and see how they feel. Thank goodness for spell check so I do not sound like a complete idiot, still getting the hang of grammar checker. I am a member of DANSI and AARP and have voted in every election State, Local and Federal since I was eighteen and proud of that right and fact.


I am a 62 year old American and a member of DANSI and I am writing individually this message to each and every Senator and hopefully all 435 Reps and the President. To see who has the tenacity to visit the the included web site. I suffer from Alzheimer's but that is not why I am writing I hope you and others visit the site with your speakers on and pass it on to others, maybe one person at a time will help bring back the respect among ourselves there once was.
http://parentswish.com/site01/big.html

Cordially,
Joseph Potocny
5435 Lariat Way
Oceanside, CA 92057
760-758-5699
my blogs:
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-7yVoyXs7dLV6bGvI9qFQUgS4oJvA
http://living-with-alzhiemers.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment