Friday, December 08, 2006

Feeling the Frustration

I just read a new post by Don Hayden on his site and I feel very much for him as he progresses along this path we are on. I understand his frustration and looking at who he is, but I say to him you are still there with us to talk so things are ok, we need you out here.

I am also thinking about my wife today who was bidding for an item for me on ebay and lost. I know how disappointed she will be, but I still love her for it. I have tears in my eyes as I am writing this and I think of what she still has to go through with me and it bothers me greatly. My family will feel the strain as well as will my friends. I can only hope that they find the strenghth inside themselves to know that they are loved by me and I care about their concerns. Someday this disease will be able to be fought and halted in its, tracks. Thanks to those who are working and giving of themselves to find the way.

God Bless You and This Great Country of Ours
Joe
Post a Comment