Thursday, December 21, 2006

Another Day in Hazy land

Sometimes I feel like, I am lost and do not know what I am doing. Maybe that is normal for the condition, but it sure frustrates me. As some of you have read I am on a mission and have posted a news article at:
http://www.younewz.com/article/health-news-20
Maybe waisting my time, but that is all I have now. I read others blogs and pages, some of which I have on my blog. But I want to leave something other than just an old person with Alzheimer's that was nut to you. I want you to know that we care and we want you to know that this affects, yes affects people in their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's and older, it is not just an old folks disease. Finally research and professionals are waking up to the fact and leaving their little boxes that they diagnose in and coming to grips with reality. Thank God this has spell checker. Well leave a comment. At the little box on the bottom of this message. It would be nice, say I nuts, you agree, go away at least acknowledge I exist.

God Bless You All and this Great Country of Ours

Joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't think you're nuts. ;o) ~shannon